Guidelines for Preparation of Extended Synopses
Note: Only authors who have been selected for Oral Presentations are requested to submit an extended synopsis.
The deadline for electronic submission of the extended synopsis as both PDF and Word files is 15 April 2022. Electronic submissions will only be accepted via the INDICO Website.
The template for extended synopses submission can be downloaded using this LINK. Extended synopses must be between 3-5 pages in length.
Papers that do not follow this template and length requirements will not be considered for printing in the Conference proceedings.
Please note that extended synopses should only be submitted by the designated presenter.
Once the extended synopsis is prepared and ready for submission (i.e., produced using the template and converted into PDF format), submitters should follow the following steps:
- Login into your INDICO account
- In the menu on the left select 'My Contributions'
- Click on the title of the synopsis that you want to upload materials for
- At the bottom of the page click on the pencil icon on the right side of 'Presentation Material'
- Select 'Upload files' and choose the appropriate files to upload.
- Click the 'Upload' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the dialogue box.