Guidelines for Oral Presentations
All Oral Presentations in the Conference will be delivered as part of a specific technical session. Each Oral Presentation is expected to be no longer than eight minutes; in addition, five minutes will be provided for questions. These time limits will be strictly observed.
Each technical session will comprise a defined number of oral presentations followed by a brief question and answer period. Additionally, some technical sessions may also include a panel discussion related to the topic of the session. Each technical session will be staffed with a technical officer responsible for the overall organization, a session chair responsible for moderating the session and a rapporteur responsible for summarizing and capturing the key highlights of the session.
Roles and responsibilities of the Presenters are:
Prior to the Conference:
Upload your extended synopsis to Indico by 15 April 2022 (guidelines on extended synopses submission can be found in the menu on the left of the main page)
Upload your PowerPoint presentation to Indico by 5 June 2022. Instructions for uploading the presentation can be found below.
Bring your PowerPoint presentation to the Conference on a flash drive as a backup
Send an e-mail (CNemail@example.com) to the organizing committee if you do not want to have your presentation published on the Conference website
Uploading your Presentation
- Login into your INDICO account
- In the menu on the left select 'My Contributions'
- Click on the title of the synopsis that you want to upload materials for
- At the bottom of the page click on the pencil icon on the right side of 'Presentation Material'
- Select 'Upload files' and choose the appropriate files to upload.
- Click the 'Upload' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the dialogue box.