Registration through InTouch+:
1. Access the InTouch+ web page:
- Participants with an existing NUCLEUS account can sign in here with their username and password;
- Participants without an existing NUCLEUS account can register here.
2. Once signed in, participants can use the InTouch+ platform to:
- Complete or update their personal details under ‘Basic Profile’ (if no financial support is requested) or under ‘Complete Profile’ (if financial support is requested) and upload the relevant supporting documents;
- Search for the relevant event (EVT2001728) under the 'My Eligible Events' tab;
- Select the Member State or invited organization they want to represent from the drop-down menu entitled ‘Designating authority’ (if an invited organization is not listed, please contact Conference Contact Point);
- If applicable, indicate whether a paper is being submitted and complete the relevant information;
- If applicable, indicate whether financial support is requested and complete the relevant information; (this is not applicable to participants from invited organizations);
- Submit their application.
Once submitted through InTouch+, the application will be transmitted automatically to the required authority (e.g. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Permanent Mission to the IAEA or National Atomic Energy Authority). If approved the application will automatically be sent to the IAEA.
NOTE: Should participants wish to submit a paper or request financial support, the application needs to be submitted by the specified deadlines (see section K).
For additional information on how to apply for an event, please refer to the InTouch+ Help page. Any other issues or queries related to InTouch+ can be sent to InTouchPlus.Contact Point.
If it is not possible to submit your application through the InTouch+ platform, participants are requested to contact the IAEA’s Conference Services Section via e-mail: Conference Contact Point.