Note: Only authors who have been selected for Oral Presentations are requested to submit a full paper.
The deadline for electronic submission of the full papers as both PDF and Word files is 29 November 2019. Electronic Submissions will only be accepted via the INDICO Website.
Papers that do not follow this template and length requirements will not be considered for printing in the conference proceedings.
Once the full paper is prepared and ready for submission (i.e., produced using the template and converted into PDF format), submitters should follow the following steps:
- Login into your INDICO account
- In the menu on the left select 'My Contributions'
- Click on the title of the synopsis that you want to upload materials for
- At the bottom of the page click on the pencil icon
- Select 'Upload files' and choose the appropriate files to upload.
- Click the 'Upload' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the dialogue box.