The purpose of the event is to discuss experiences and the latest innovations and technological challenges related to thermalhydraulics of fast reactors.
The main objectives of the meeting are to:
- Promote and facilitate the exchange of information on thermalhydraulics of fast reactors at the national and international levels;
- Present and discuss the current status of R&D in this field;
- Discuss and identify R&D needs and gaps to assess the future requirements in the field, which should eventually lead to efforts being concentrated in the key lacking areas;
- Enable the integration of research on thermalhydraulics in Member States to support the development of new technologies that have a higher level of technological readiness;
- Provide recommendations to the IAEA for future joint efforts and coordinated research activities (if required) in the field; and
- Prepare a reference document summarizing the work presented by the participants, including the findings of the study in the standard IAEA publications format.
|Submission of the Participation Form (Form A)
Submission of the Form for Submission of a Paper (Form B)
Submission of the Grant Application Form (Form C), if applicable
|1 July 2022|
|Abstract submission deadline||15 March 2021|
|Notification of acceptance of abstract by the IAEA||1 June 2021|
|Full paper submission deadline / Start of peer review||1 June 2022|
|Review comments submitted to authors||1 August 2022|
|Technical Meeting in Camugnano (Italy)||26-30 September 2022|
|Final deadline for revised papers||20 September 2022|
Banner image reference:
INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Benchmark Analysis of EBR-II Shutdown Heat Removal Tests, IAEA-TECDOC-1819, IAEA, Vienna (2017).