All persons wishing to participate in the event must be designated by an IAEA Member State or should be member of an organization that has been invited to attend. The list of invited organizations is available on the event web page
Registration through InTouch+:
1. Access the InTouch+ web page (https://intouchplus.iaea.org):
- Participants with an existing NUCLEUS account can sign in here with their username and password;
- Participants without an existing NUCLEUS account can register here.
2. Once signed in, participants can use the InTouch+ platform to:
- Complete or update their personal details under ‘Basic Profile’ (if no financial support is requested) or under ‘Complete Profile’ (if financial support is requested) and upload the relevant supporting documents;
- Search for the relevant event (EVT EVT2001735) under the 'My Eligible Events' tab;
- Select the Member State or invited organization they want to represent from the drop-down menu entitled ‘Designating authority’ (if an invited organization is not listed, please contact Conference.Contact-Point@iaea.org);
- If applicable, indicate whether a paper is being submitted and complete the relevant information;
- If applicable, indicate whether financial support is requested and complete the relevant information; (this is not applicable to participants from invited organizations);
- Based on the data input, InTouch+ will automatically generate Participation Form (Form A), Form for Submission of a Paper (Form B) and/or Grant Application Form (Form C);
- Submit their application.
Once submitted through InTouch+, the application will be transmitted automatically to the required authority (e.g. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Permanent Mission to the IAEA or National Atomic Energy Authority). If approved the application will automatically be sent to the IAEA.
NOTE: Should participants wish to submit a paper or request financial support, the application needs to be submitted by the specified deadlines (see section M including which forms to submit).
If it is not possible to submit your application through the InTouch+ platform, participants are requested to download the relevant form(s) from the event web page and submit them through their competent national authority (e.g. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Permanent Mission to the IAEA or National Atomic Energy Authority) to the IAEA (Official.Mail@iaea.org):
• Participation Form (Form A): no deadline if only Form A is submitted
• Form for Submission of a Paper (Form B): participants submitting a paper through IAEAINDICO must send the completed and signed Form B together with Form A to their competent national authority for onward transmission to the IAEA (Official.Mail@iaea.org) by 6 April 2021.
• Grant Application Form (Form C): participants requesting financial support from the IAEA must complete Form C and send it together with Form A (and Form B, if applicable) to the competent national authority for onward transmission to the IAEA (Official.Mail@iaea.org) by 6 April 2021. Form C must be stamped and signed by the competent national authority.
Participants who are members of the organizations invited to attend should send their form(s) to their organization for onward transmission to the IAEA (Official.Mail@iaea.org).