IAEA 2019 Hydrology Symposium Proceedings Special Issue
Isotopes in Environmental and Health Studies
Contributors to the 2019 IAEA Isotope Hydrology Symposium are invited to prepare and submit a manuscript for a special issue of Isotopes in Environmental and Health Studies (IEHS).
SUBMISSION DUE DATE: 31-08-2019
IMPORTANT!! : Manuscripts will be restricted to a maximum of 8 printed journal pages (approximately 16 pages submitted), including Tables and Figures. Manuscripts that exceed the limit will be returned to the authors. Note that additional data tables and figures are encouraged and can be added and referred to in the manuscript, but to meet the space restrictions we recommend placing these in online Supplemental Materials. All Supplemental Materials will be published in electronic form on the journal website and are denoted in the printed manuscript. Please follow the IEHS instructions carefully.
PEER REVIEW: All manuscripts will be reviewed by anonymous peer review. Editorial decisions for all submitted papers are final and at the discretion of the Editor in Chief.
1. Register to create a new user account on Scholar One Manuscripts. Create a New Account (top left). Or login if you already have an account.
2. With your UserID and Password, log into ScholarOne Manuscripts.
3. Click on “Author Centre”
4. Click on “Click here to submit a new manuscript”
5. Under Manuscript Type, from the pull-down box, choose “Original Article”
6. Complete the entire paper submission process.
7. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT – At Step 5 (see left column numbering – under the heading called “Details and Comments”), scroll down to the section called “Is the manuscript a candidate for a special issue?" Here please indicate “YES” and insert "IAEA Isotope Hydrology Symposium". Note: If you neglect this, your paper will NOT go into the IAEA Symposium Proceedings special issue.
8. Complete your submission.