To create a new account, please click on the orange 'Login' tab in the top right corner of the page.
Once your account is created, you can submit a new abstract by using the 'Submit a new abstract' tab.
If you decide to attach a pdf file which presents an abstract with Figures, Tables, or Graphs, you should follow these instructions.
Each abstract should feature a title, list of all authors and their affilitations, the email address of the corresponding author, and a main body text. The layout should thereby be prepared according to the following instructions:
- Be written in English
- Maximum of 500 words
- Should not include references
- Page size: A4 (297 mm by 210 mm) – vertical orientation
- Full margins (left/right/top/bottom): 25 mm
- Layout: single-spaced, one additional line between paragraphs
- Alignment: left
- Font: Times New Roman only
- Title: 14-point size, bold, first letter in capitals, first letter of each subsequent word in capitals except for articles and propositions
- Authors: 12-point size
- Affiliation and e-mail address: 12-point size
- Text: 12-point size
- This file should not include more than one figure, graph or table
- Its length is limited to maximum 2 pages