Abstracts must be submitted through the symposium’s web browser-based file submission system (IAEA-INDICO) which will be accessible through the symposium web page. No other submission route will be accepted.
The scope of the symposium is meant to cover, but is not limited to the following topical areas:
- Plant nutrition and nutrient cycling for enhancing crop productivity
and on-farm ecosystem services.
- Soil conservation, land management minimizing soil erosion, land
degradation, improving soil health, increasing biodiversity and crop
- Agricultural water management for improving water use efficiency,
threats/impact to agricultural water quality.
- Climate change and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Tracing agricultural and industrial pollutants and assessing their
threats to crop production and environmental sustainability.
- Advances of nuclear-based instrumental and analytical techniques
applicable in soil and water research.
The submission should indicate to which of the topics it relates and the abstract content should be sequenced accordingly:
- should have a maximum of 500 - 600 words;
- should not include more than one or two figures, graphs or tables in
two A4 pages;
- should be single spaced
- should only include a few pertinent references; and
- must be submitted through INDICO.
In addition, authors must register through the InTouch+ platform reachable either by using the Registration button at the INDICO Menu or on https://intouchplus.iaea.org
IMPORTANT: The electronically received abstracts will be considered by the Programme Committee only if the authors have registered at the IAEA in accordance with registration procedure through InTouch+ platform.