Contributions on the topics are welcome as oral or poster presentations from 1 September 2021 until 1 August 2022.
All submissions, apart from invited papers, must present original work, which has not been published elsewhere.
Synopses (approximately 500 to 600 words on one or a maximum of two printed A4 pages, may contain any charts, graphs, figures and references) should give enough information on the content of the proposed paper to enable the Programme Committee to evaluate it. Anyone wishing to present at the conference must submit a synopsis in electronic format using the conference’s file submission system (IAEA-INDICO), which is accessible from the conference web page. The synopsis can be submitted through this system from 1 September 2021 until 1 August 2022. Specifications for the layout will be available on IAEA-INDICO. The system for electronic submission of synopsis, IAEA-INDICO, is the sole mechanism for submission of contributed synopsis. Authors are encouraged to submit synopsis as early as possible. The IAEA will not accept submissions via email.
In addition, authors must register online using the InTouch+ platform. The online registration together with the auto-generated Participation Form (Form A) and Form for Submission of a Paper (Form B) must reach the IAEA no later than 1 August 2022.
IMPORTANT: The Programme Committee will consider uploaded synopses only if these two forms have been received by the IAEA through the established official channels
The abstract needs to be submitted online in English and it should not exceed 600 words.
• First fill the title of the abstract
• The abstract itself should be filled in the Content field. It should outline the aim, scope and main conclusions of the work
• Next in the “Contribution type“field please choose between ORAL or POSTER for the preferred contribution type.
• Further please add all authors – First try to search and select an author from IAEA internal database. Only if you cannot find the person then enter her/his name manually.
• In the next field comments can be added if necessary.
• Please in the field “Track” choose one of following thematic tracks. Visit Thematic Tracks for an overview of which topics belong in each track.
• Please in the field Presenter entry the name and email of the person who will present the contribution.
• After submitting your abstract in INDICO you must register for the conference electronically through inTouch+