This event has been postponed until 2022 because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. More details will be posted on this website as soon as possible.
Welcome to the 21st International Conference on Atomic Processes in Plasmas. APIP will be held at the Headquarters of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), in the Vienna International Centre, Vienna Austria in 2022.
There is no registration fee for this event.
A limited number of grants for financial assistance with travel and accommodation are available for eligible participants.
Participants are invited to submit an abstract for a presentation on any of the following topics.
- Astrophysical Plasmas
- Fundamental Data and Modelling
- Atmospheric and Medical Plasmas
- High Energy Density Plasmas
- Low Temperature and Industrial Plasmas
- Magnetically-Confined Fusion Plasmas
- Measurements of Atomic Processes
- Powerful Light Sources (XFEL, etc.)
- Small-Scale Plasmas (table-top lasers, EBITs, etc.)
- Warm Dense Matter
- Félicie Albert, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA
- Annemie Bogaerts, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Annette Calisti, PIIM, Aix-Marseille Université, France
- Byoung-ick Cho, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
- Elisa Costantini, SRON, Netherlands Institute for Space Research, Netherlands
- Keisuke Fujii, Kyoto University, Japan
- David Hoarty, AWE plc, UK
- Curtis Johnson, Auburn University, USA
- Alisher Kadyrov, Curtin University, Australia
- Steffen Kühn, Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik, Heidelberg, Germany
- Amanda Neukirch, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA
- Jianmin Yuan, AMPG, National University of Defense Technology, China
- Beata Ziaja-Motyka, Center for Free-Electron Laser Science, Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (CFEL-DESY)
Confirmed Tutorial Lecturers
- Connor Ballance, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Ming Feng Gu, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Chris Fontes, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA
- Stephanie Hansen, Sandia National Laboratory, USA
- Tim Kallman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, USA
- Annie Klisnick, Université Paris Saclay, France
- Yuri Ralchenko, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Mourad Telmini, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia