Welcome to the 21st International Conference on Atomic Processes in Plasmas. APIP 2021 will be held at the Headquarters of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), in the Vienna International Centre, Vienna Austria from 12 – 16 April 2021.
There is no registration fee for this event.
A limited number of grants for financial assistance with travel and accommodation are available for eligible participants.
Participants are invited to submit an abstract for a presentation on any of the following topics.
- Astrophysical Plasmas
- Fundamental Data and Modelling
- Atmospheric and Medical Plasmas
- High Energy Density Plasmas
- Low Temperature and Industrial Plasmas
- Magnetically-Confined Fusion Plasmas
- Measurements of Atomic Processes
- Powerful Light Sources (XFEL, etc.)
- Small-Scale Plasmas (table-top lasers, EBITs, etc.)
- Warm Dense Matter