Abstracts must be submitted through the symposium’s web browser-based file submission system (IAEA-INDICO) which will be accessible through the symposium web page. No other submission route will be accepted.
The scope of the symposium is meant to cover, but is not limited to, the following topical areas:
- Contribution and impact of mutant varieties on food security
- Mutation breeding for adaptation to climate change in seed propagated crops
- Mutation breeding for ornamental and vegetatively propagated crops
- Enhancing agricultural biodiversity through new mutation induction techniques
- New challenges and technologies in plant genomics and breeding
The submission should indicate to which of the topics it relates and the abstract content should be sequenced accordingly:
- should have a maximum of 300 words;
- should not include more than one figure, graph or table;
- should not include references; and
- must be submitted through INDICO.
In addition, authors must submit the following two forms to their competent national authority or to an organization invited to attend for transmission to the IAEA:
- Participation Form (Form A); and
- Form for Submission of a Paper (Form B).
These forms must be received by the IAEA no later than 28 February 2018.
IMPORTANT: The electronically received abstracts will be considered by the Programme Committee only if these two forms have been received by the IAEA in accordance with registration procedure.