Manuscripts for contributed papers at the conference must be submitted through this platform only.
- Submission start: 23 November 2016.
Submission end 15 January 2017: a written paper (10 pages max) based on the accepted abstract, using the IAEA PROCEEDINGS TEMPLATE available at conference webpage and at the conference’s web browser-based file submission system (IAEA-INDICO): Your adherence to this deadline is requested as it is intended to make the abstracts and full papers available to participants at on-site registration and substantial time is required by the Secretariat for programmatic review, formatting and production.
The IAEA will not accept contributed papers submitted after the deadline, and any subsequent submission by email will not be accepted either.
Manuscripts should be prepared according to the specifications and instructions provided in the template (MS Word) available for download (under the "download template" link, visible for logged in users only).
Once the manuscript is prepared and ready for submission, submitters should follow the following steps:
- Log into their Indico account
- Follow the "upload paper" link under "paper reviewing"
- Upload their manuscript via the upload paper link (located under Paper Submission)
- Click on submit the paper. Only after this second step the paper will be submitted.