The paper should not exceed four pages and must be submitted as a Word document on INDICO using the template available from here: https://conferences.iaea.org/indico/event/178/attachments/7882/10296/Template.docx
1. Submit your Revised Paper
1) Log-in to your INDICO account (https://conferences.iaea.org/indico/event/178/).
2) Select ‘Revised Paper Submission’ from the main menu and then ‘Submit paper’.
3) Upload the Word file of your paper by dragging the file or choosing the file from your computer. Even if you do not have any comments to address from the review, please still upload the paper and ensure it is in the correct format – using the template provided: https://conferences.iaea.org/indico/event/178/attachments/7882/10296/Template.docx.
4) Select ‘Save’ to complete the submission.
2. Upload your PowerPoint presentation
1) Select ‘My Contributions’ from the main menu.
2) Select the title of your contribution and then the pencil symbol next to ‘Presentation Materials’.
3) A new window will open where you can upload your PowerPoint presentation by selecting ‘Upload files’.
4) Another new window will open where you can upload your PowerPoint presentation by dragging the file or choosing the file from your computer. You then need to select upload.
If you decide to make any changes, you may edit or delete the presentation that has already been uploaded. You can delete the presentation already uploaded using the rubbish bin symbol or edit the title using the pencil symbol.
3) Please also check if the speaker is indicated correctly. If you wish to make changes to the speaker/primary author/co-author, please contact Atoms4Climate@iaea.org.
The paper should be submitted as Microsoft-Word file.
The abstract should be 300 words (maximum) and the paper 4 pages, including abstract/graphs/figures/references.
The revised paper must be submitted no later than 31 July 2019.
If you have any question, send an email to Atoms4Climate@iaea.org and include ‘submitting revised paper’ and your ID# in the subject line.
1. I have submitted the paper but wish to make further changes.
è The paper needs to be sent back to you with status ‘to be corrected’. Please contact Atoms4Climate@iaea.org.
2. I cannot upload an additional file, or I forgot to attach a document.
è The paper submission system closes after completing a submission. Please contact Atoms4Climate@iaea.org.
3. How will my paper be published?
è The abstracts will be published electronically via the IAEA Conference App and/or conference website. The papers will not be published in print, but a summary report of the conference will be published after.