Session 16b - QA from simulation to delivery
- Joanna Izewska (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- David Followill (MD Anderson Cancer Center)
1. To review quality assurance in radiotherapy physics.
2. To discuss the role of dosimetry audits.
Dr Joanna Izewska (International Atomic Energy Agency)
6/22/17, 9:00 AM
Dr David Followill (MD Anderson Cancer Center)
6/22/17, 9:15 AM
Ms Catharine Clark
6/22/17, 9:30 AM
Ms Nuria Jornet
6/22/17, 9:45 AM
315. Polymer gel dosimetry: a promising 3D quality assurance tool for magnetic resonance-image guided radiotherapy
Yvonne Roed (UT MD Anderson Cancer Center)
6/22/17, 10:00 AM
**INTRODUCTION OF THE STUDY** Safe and accurate delivery of radiation therapy treatment has been the focus of quality assurance (QA) programs. Advances in treatment delivery require development of new quality assurance tools and ongoing evaluation of existing tools. Magnetic resonance-image guided radiotherapy (MR-IGRT) has been proposed as a new advanced treatment modality in which either a...
Maria do Carmo LOPES (IPOCFG, E.P.E.)
6/22/17, 10:15 AM
INTRODUCTION Brain SRS has been done at our institution since June 1996. In a first phase (1996-2003) circular cones were used. Since February 2008, SRS has been performed using an add-on micro-MLC m3, from Brainlab, with full advanced integration in a Siemens linear accelerator. A total of 498 brain lesions have been treated with this technology, with outcomes in terms of overall survival...